by Kenneth Copeland
Poverty or lack of any kind is not a money problem. It’s a spiritual problem. It came on mankind through the curse of sin, and there’s only one way you can solve it: by renewing your mind to what Jesus did for you through the plan of redemption. Here are a few points to help you:
1) On the cross Jesus took on Himself the curse of poverty so that you could be set free. 2 Corinthians 8:9: “For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.”
2) Even if you’re starting at zero, God can prosper and promote you. Psalm 113:7-8: “He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill; that he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.”
3) What looks hard to you isn’t hard for God. Matthew 19:26: “…with God all things are possible.”
4) When you get your eyes off yourself and begin to give, God will turn your financial desert into a Garden of Eden. 2 Corinthians 9:7-8: “…for God loveth a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.”
5) Jesus blesses what you put in His hands, and THE BLESSING causes it to multiply.Proverbs 10:22: “The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.”
For more encouragement, click here to read “From the Landfill to the Boardroom” by Kenneth Copeland.
© 1997 – 2023 Eagle Mountain International Church Inc. Aka Kenneth Copeland Ministries. All Rights Reserved.