On May 2, we held our 2019 National Day of Prayer service and united in prayer for America across our campus!
Our nation seems to have so many dividing issues, you may be wondering how you can make a difference. Well, you can by shining the light of God’s love everywhere you go and by praying for our nation to awaken to the love of God. When we, as the Church, choose to pray and choose love over hate, unity over division and life over death, God promises that He will heal our land (2 Chronicles 7:14).
There are two things our nation could use more
That’s why the theme for the 2019 National Day of Prayer is Love One Another. The theme comes from the words of Jesus in John 13:34, “Love one another. Just as I have loved you” (AMPC). God is Love, and we know Love is what’s needed to change our nation!
Kenneth Copeland Ministries (KCM) and Eagle Mountain International Church (EMIC) are committed to being a “house of prayer” (Isaiah 56:7) and are honored to join people of all faiths and unite our Partners, Friends and church members on May 2 to pray for our nation to Love One Another. We will have an explosion of Corporate Prayer, as we pray for all aspects of our nation, our relationship with Israel, the seven centers of influence, as well as an Awakening to God in America and the outpouring on youth and children.
Will you pledge to unite in prayer with us on Thursday, May 2 at 11 a.m. CT? If so, let us know by marking “going” on our Facebook event, and share this event with your friends (online and offline).
Join us in person or via our
Help us spread the word! Download our Facebook frame as your new profile picture. Watch this quick video to find out how.
Let’s make this the most powerful National Day of Prayer in history!
“Confess and acknowledge how you have offended one another and then pray for one another to be instantly healed, for tremendous power is released through the passionate, heartfelt prayer of a godly believer! –James 5:16 (TPT).
How to Pray for America to Love One Another
1. PRAY FOR AMERICA TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER.
“Love one another. Just as I have loved you….” John 13:34 (CSV)
- Jesus tells us to love one another just like He loves us. This includes every person in America as well as every person in the world.
- Jesus wants us to love every person sacrificially, willfully and unconditionally because this is the way He loves us.
- Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to empower us to do the things that only God can do through us. Therefore, call upon God to move in our nation miraculously, replacing hate with love, division with unity, and criticism of one another with love for one another.
2. PRAY FOR THE CHURCH IN AMERICA TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER
“By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” John 13:35 (CSV)
- Jesus is telling His disciples, His Church, that
the distinctivemark that sets us apart from everyone else is only one thing: love for one another.
- Appeal to God to convict each of us as His Church to turn from the way we are treating one another and turn to loving one another. If we are
an unlovingand divided Church, we forfeit the right to callan unloving and divided nation to love and to unity.
- Call upon God for the 300,000+ churches in
America tolove one another and to cooperate together when possible for the greaterpurpose of praying for America.
3. PRAY FOR FAMILIES, WORKPLACES, COMMUNITIES, AND CITIES IN AMERICA TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER
“Dear friends, let us love one another, because love is from God, and everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.” 1 John 4:7 (CSB)
- When we belong to Jesus, we belong to love; therefore, call upon God for the families, workplaces, communities
andcities in America to know that love is always God’s way.
- Call families, workplaces, communities and cities to look to God, who is Love, so they can experience the transforming power of love.
- Ask God for America’s families, workplaces, communities, and cities to begin to choose love and forgiveness, love and restitution, love and healing, love and unity, and a future together transformed by the power of unconditional love.
- Ask God to raise up a Love One Another movement across America.
4. PRAY FOR ALL ETHNICITIES AND PEOPLE IN AMERICA TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER
“Love finds no joy in unrighteousness but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.” 1 Corinthians 13:6-8 (CSB)
- Since God’s love is built on God’s truth and we are made in the image of God, all humans are of one race; therefore, loving one another is not optional because love never ends.
- Call upon God to bring us back to the cross of Jesus Christ, where His unconditional, powerful love has torn down all the walls that divide us and opened up a new pathway for us to love one another.
- Ask God to give us the power to repent of anything in our past and choose a new future together where love will not just
bind upour nation’s wounds, but this transforming love will lead to the day whenjustice will roll down like waters and righteousness like a mighty stream.
5. PRAY WE WILL LOVE GOD AND EACH OTHER SO MUCH THAT WE WILL AGREE CLEARLY, UNITE VISIBLY AND PRAY EXTRAORDINARILY FOR THE NEXT GREAT SPIRITUAL AWAKENING IN AMERICA
“Besides this, since you know the time, it is already the hour for you to wake up from sleep, because now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed.” Romans 13:11 (CSB)
- Knowing we are living in a significant moment in history, now is the time for each follower of Christ to wake up in our spiritual lives, knowing our greatest need and hope in America is the next great spiritual awakening.
- Ask God to convict the Church in America to wake up spiritually, agree clearly, unite visibly and pray extraordinarily for the next great spiritual awakening to occur in our generation.
- Call upon the sovereign God of heaven to shape the future of America mightily through the next great spiritual awakening, just as He did in history through past Great
Believe God to heal our nation! Watch Kenneth Copeland share a powerful prophetic word:
More Prayer Resources for the 2019 National Day of Prayer
- 3 Prayer Secrets From Gloria Copeland
- How to Pray for the 7 Mountains of Influence in America
- 7 Steps to Prayer That Bring Results
- Unpacking Intercessory Prayer: What It Is, How It Works and How to Do It
© 1997 - 2020 Eagle Mountain International Church Inc. Aka Kenneth Copeland Ministries. All Rights Reserved.