These days the news media are always talking about the latest “scare.” For a while, it was Ebola…then it was the flu…next it will be something else. As a believer, however, you don’t have to partake of those scares. You can live in perfect safety, even in the midst of a dangerous world, by dwelling in the secret place of the Most High. Here are some points to get you there.
1) Know what God’s WORD says about your protection.
Psalm 91:10: “There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.”
2) Determine to live every day under the safety of God’s wing.
Psalm 91:4: “He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.”
3) Enter into the secret place of God’s protection with words of faith.
Psalm 91:2: “I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.”
4) When trouble threatens, refuse to fear.
Psalm 91:5: “Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day.”
5) Remember that in Christ the war on terror has been won.
Isaiah 54:14: “In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.”
© 1997 – 2022 Eagle Mountain International Church Inc. Aka Kenneth Copeland Ministries. All Rights Reserved.